Sunday, December 7, 2014

Update

Hey Guys!

Thanks so much for viewing the page, commenting, and all that good stuff.

Okay, new fun feature....YOU CAN FOLLOW ME!!

Just enter your email in the 'follow me' gadget, which is located at the top of the page. A confirmation will be sent to your inbox and then you'll get an update every time I post--which means YOU are officially a FOLLOWER of ME!!

YAY!

*ahem*. Got a little carried away there. Okay....

Another thing I'm hoping to do is include other writers in my book reviews. These writers are some of my very trusted, best buddies, and their pen names will be announced shortly.

Also, another book review (sorry it's taking so long) will be coming tonight or tomorrow, so check back in SUPER soon :)

Alright, well, I think that's all for now. Don't forget to follow!

Happy Reading!

The Paige Turner

No comments:

Post a Comment