Tuesday, November 10, 2015

She's Alive!! + New Look

Hi Guys!!

So, I'm aware that many of you were probably under the impression that I had retired. (And I mean, like, the dead kind.)

However, I am here to put the rumors at rest: I'm alive and kickin'! I'm so sorry I haven't blogged in a long, long time....like not since Summer vacay. Whoops. That wasn't supposed to happen....

Oh and also.....the new look!!!??


Yes, I know. I feel the same way. Long story short, I was getting tired of that old one, and I'm lying here sick with nothing to do, so I did that. Mind you, it is not permanent, and I'm considering getting a Squarespace site or something, but I don't exactly know. Indicisiveness is a legitimate issue. 

#thestruggleisreal.

Also, as far as excuses, 8th grade hit me like a semi truck and I am just now getting back into the groove of things. I'm sure a lot of you students (and parents and teachers) can relate!

So yes, this post is ALL over the place, but all I'm really trying to say is that I'm back, and I plan to stay back (I say that every time, but this time it's for real!!), and hopefully the blog will look different soon.

I'm happy to be back! What do you guys want to see from me this fall?? 

Thanks for reading,

The Paige Turner

No comments:

Post a Comment