Tuesday, December 2, 2014

FIRST POST!!!

Hellooooo!

So.... we're just getting started and all, but I hope this turns out to be a good first post :).

I love books. Well, actually I adore them. But anyway. Getting sucked into the pages of a good story is the best feeling ever, and I hope that, through this blog, I can share it with you! On this blog you'll find:

  • Awesome book reviews
  • Cool links
  • Fun quotes
  • And a bunch of other super fun stuff that I just have to share!
I hope you'll find some good reads, and, if you read them, let me know what you think!

Check back soon for a book review, and be sure to subscribe by email at the top of the page!

The Paige Turner ;)


11 comments:

  1. I'm loving this blog already. Sounds like a super cool place to hang out online, I'll be here often! Way to be brave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally dig the layout and look. Looking forward to seeing more posts as this blog gains popularity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to read a book review. I, too, love books. Sadly, neither of my children share my love. So, I will live vicariously through you:) love your name....you go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you, girl! A few years ago, I decided to embrace my love of (so called) children's literature, because it's filled with 10x the wonder and hope than (so called) adult literature. I look forward to your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! I'm looking forward to reading your reviews and other fun stuff. The background is awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is quite impressive, Ms. Turner, but not surprising, given your love of language (and spelling). It will be awfully interesting to see what you do with your blog. Your readers should not be surprised to see thoughtful reviews and analysis of all kinds of literature. I, for one, am looking forward to your critiques of the works of Ms. B. B. Woo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! Jane and I will look forward to your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Ms. Paige Turner,

    Here's a video about another, different kind of "Page Turner". Enjoy...

    https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=674975469205328

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it. Love everything about this blog. The design is beautiful, the writing is insightful and I can hear you in my head, meaning it's your voice coming through loud and clear. Love that. Love books. Love you. So it's an all-in-all super, knock-it-outta-the-park winner, Ms. Paige Turner. Can't wait to see this take off.

    ReplyDelete